ensure the safety of the Doctors, Staffs , their family members and all
the patients, we request you to adhere to the following Policies at our
1. On patient arrival, receptionists are required to ask the following questions:
– Do you have any cough, sore throat, respiratory concerns?
– Do you have any fever, fatigue or shortness of breath?
– Have you travelled interstate/ overseas in the past 14 days?
*Patients are NOT allowed to enter the premises if they say YES to any of these questions. They are required to stay in their car/ have phone consults/ sent to Fever Clinic at Redcliffe or Caboolture Hospital*
2. Patients waiting for swab results must stay in the car and/or phone consults
3. Dr Subrat Mishra is the dedicated doctor for COVID-19 like symptoms. Patients can’t demand to see another doctor.
4. Everyone entering the premises must use the hand sanitiser provided on the receptionist desk.
5. Receptionist are required to clean the front desk and the doorknob with Glen 20 / wipes regularly and make sure the waiting room is tidy at all times (HYGIENE IS KEY!)
6. Magazines and toys are to be removed from the waiting room. Avoid direct hand contact where possible (e.g. documents/cards placed on desk, card payment)
7. Staff and doctors have the right to accept or reject seeing any patient. Please do not hesitate to ask the Doctors/ Practice Manager if any doubts and concerns.
We seek your cooperation in these difficult times.
DECEPTION BAY DOCTORS